- In this movie, I'll introduce you to the…Power Zoom, which allows you to quickly…move through a multi-page document.…I'm going to start by pressing control plus,…or command plus on a Mac a few times, to zoom in.…Now I've showed you in the previous movie how…you can press and hold the space bar…to access the hand tool on the fly.…That allows you to drag your document around on screen.…It's very likely that at some point…you're going to experience a different behavior.…That is, instead of dragging the document…when you press the space bar and click,…you end up seeing a red rectangle around your cursor.…
This is the Power Zoom feature at work.…Notice that I can move that rectangle to…a different location in order to change the…portion of the page that I see on screen.…Now the reason that you're getting the Power Zoom…is that instead of space bar dragging, that is…holding the mouse button down and immediately…moving your mouse to a new location.…Instead, InDesign perceives view is holding the…mouse button down and not moving…
- Creating a new InDesign document
- Navigating in InDesign
- Creating and formatting text
- Formatting text with paragraph styles
- Creating dynamic hyperlinks
- Adding, deleting, and moving pages
- Importing, cropping, and scaling photos
- Placing artwork
- Stacking and layering objects
- Wrapping text around a graphic
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Document and Setup
2. Rulers and Guides
Working with the rulers4m 4s
3. Text and Formatting
4. Automated Formatting
5. Pages and Pouring
6. Photos and Graphics
7. Combining Type and Graphics
8. Publishing Your Document
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.