- [Mike] This concludes our course…Creating an Interactive PDF Brochure.…I hope you enjoyed these movies,…and that you can use what you learned from them…to make great, interactive digital brochures…for any kind of business.…I'm Mike Rankin, and thanks for watching.…
- Adding buttons, bookmarks, and hyperlinks
- Making images and content dynamically change
- Inserting video
- Creating an interactive form
- Collecting form data
- Exporting and testing your brochure
- Fixing PDF problems with Adobe Acrobat
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Add Interactivity
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.