Join Diane Burns for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Publish Online with InDesign.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] If you'd like more information…about Publish Online, there are a…number of resources out there for you.…One are the Adobe InDesign forums,…just go to the search field and type in Publish Online…and you'll see all kinds of forum posts.…Another good resource for all things InDesign…is InDesign Secrets, again, just search for Publish Online…and you'll find a number of posts and articles there…including this article that I wrote…all about using Adobe Publish Online.…If you're interested in the interactivity…that you can include with Publish Online documents,…check out my course Creating Animations…with Adobe InDesign CC or take a look at…Keith Gilbert's course InDesign Fixed-layout EPUB…Interactive Techniques and Publish Online.…
Finally if you have any questions…either about this course or questions that might…come up in working with Publish Online in general,…feel free to contact me.…You can contact me through my website.…I'll sign off for now.…Thank you for watching and have fun with Publish Online.…
Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance