Join Keith Gilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of InDesign: Fixed-Layout EPUB Interactive Techniques & Publish Online.
- Here we are at the end of this course. We've created many examples of interactive effects that you can use in your Fixed-Layout EPUB and Publish Online projects. I encourage you to continue to broaden and deepen your Fixed-Layout EPUB knowledge by viewing other Fixed-Layout EPUB titles. Such as Creating Fixed-Layout EPUBs with InDesign CC by Anne-Marie Concepcion. To learn more about advanced animation techniques in InDesign, see Creating Animations with Adobe InDesign CC by Diane Burns.
To learn more about the ins and outs of working with Multistate Objects, see Developing Multistate Objects in InDesign by Bob Levine. If you have additional questions, I encourage you to read my blog at blog.gilbertconsulting.com or follow me on Twitter at Gilbert Consult. Thank you for watching this course. I look forward to seeing the fantastic work that you create with these techniques.
- Creating animated navigation buttons
- Building interactive slideshows
- Creating reveal buttons
- Adding multiple choice and branching quizzes
- Creating a scrolling panorama
- Embedding video
- Creating buttons to send email