- Thanks for joining me in this fast ride…through pre-flighting and printing.…Of course, there is always more to learn,…so I want to encourage you to check out…the many free articles and tutorials at indesignsecrets.com.…Consider signing up as a member,…so that you'll receive 12 issues…of InDesign Magazine each year.…You can also find more great training for InDesign…here in the online training library.…If you haven't yet watched…InDesign Insider Training: Beyond the Essentials,…and also InDesign Insider Training: Print PDFs,…then check those out.…
There are hundreds of InDesign tips and tricks…in the video title that I do with Anne-Marie Concepcíon…called InDesign Secrets.…And finally, if you want to learn more about…printing from InDesign, then check out these…great titles by Claudia McCue,…Print Production Fundamentals, and also…Print Production Essentials: Prepress and Press Checks.…Also, you might want to check out…InDesign CS5: Print Production Guidelines by James Wamser.…I know it says CS5 in the title,…
- Working with fonts and linked images
- Previewing transparency
- Using the Preflight panel
- Managing preflight profiles
- Controlling color
- Saving and using print presets
- Printing booklets
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Is Your Document Ready to Print?
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.