Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Creating a PDF Presentation.
…I hope you enjoyed the movies in this course and that you learned…some things that will help you make great PDF Presentation files with InDesign.…And if you want to learn more…about designing and delivering presentations, there are…plenty of resources in the lynda.com library…including, Designing a Presentation with Justin Seeley.…Running a Design Business: Presentation Skills with Petrula Vrontikis.…And Public Speaking Fundamentals with Laura Bergells.…And if you want to learn more about working with all of…InDesign's interactive document features, check out…my course, InDesign CC: Interactive Document Fundamentals.…
I'm Mike Rankin, thanks again for watching.…
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.