Join Michael Murphy for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of InDesign CS6: HTML.
Congratulations, you've made it all the way through.…I hope you find yourself on the other side of this course with a deeper…knowledge of InDesign's HTML features, and with new…skills you can apply to your own work.…Improving your efficiency, your productivity, and…the quality of your HTML output.…Before you dive in, here are a few recommendations…for related topics you might also want to explore.…Much of this HTML process was driven by styles.…For more about InDesign styles, check out my course, InDesign…styles in depth, here on the lynda.com online training library.…
(INAUDIBLE).…Also, in this course, we did a bit of search and replace using GREP.…For more on that subject, check out another…of my lynda.com courses, Learning Grep with InDesign.…For more information about the foundations of HTML and CSS.…I highly recommend James Williamson's Up and Running with HTML.…CSS Fundamentals, and CSS Core Concepts courses,…all here on www.lynda.com.…I'm Michael Murphy, thanks for watching this course.…
- Connecting InDesign styles to HTML tags and CSS classes
- Controlling the order of exported content
- Exporting just the content you want
- Bringing sidebars and pull quotes into HTML text flow
- Adding hyperlinks to images and text
- Replacing InDesign's CSS with a custom CSS
- Generating web-optimized images from print layouts
Skill Level Advanced
Photoshop CS6 for Web Designers (2012)with Justin Seeley4h 56m Appropriate for all
Illustrator for Web Design (2012)with Justin Seeley5h 27m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started with InDesign and HTML
2. Preparing Text and Objects for Export
3. Preparing Images for Export
4. Organizing and Exporting Content
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.