Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of InDesign CC: Interactive Document Fundamentals (2014).
This concludes our look at interactive document fundamentals.…I hope you found these videos informative and useful, and…that they help you get started building great things with InDesign.…And before I go, I just want to mention a few related courses in…the Lynda.com library, where you can build on what you learned in this course.…First of all, if you want to learn more about PDF…publications, check out my course, Creating an Interactive PDF Magazine.…If you want to learn more about creating…EPUBs from InDesign, check out Anne-Marie Concepcion's courses including InDesign…CS6 to EPUB Kindle, and iPad, and Creating a Fixed-Layour EPUB.…
If you want to learn another Option for making multi-touch ebooks for…Apple's iBooks, check out my course, iBooks Author for Teachers Fundamentals.…And there are courses by other authors on things like forms,…Adobe DPS, and Edge Animate that you can check out as well.…I'm Mike Rankin,…thanks so much for watching.…
- Overview of interactive document types
- Enhancing a project with interactive objects
- Setting up hyperlinks, page transitions, and a table of contents
- Understanding media formats
- Adding HTML animations
- Manage folios with the Folio Producer
- Creating EPUBs
- Adapting a page layout for mobile devices with Liquid Layout
- Changing page designs with primary text frames
- Formatting text with text style mapping
- Workflows for designing interactive documents
- Customizing the workspace
- Organizing content with layers
- Using third-party scripts to work on interactive documents
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS6 to EPUB, Kindle, and iPadwith Anne-Marie Concepción7h 33m Intermediate
Digital Publishing Fundamentalswith William Everhart1h 8m Appropriate for all
InDesign CS6: Interactive Documentswith Mike Rankin5h 11m Intermediate
1. Setting Up InDesign for Working with Interactive Documents
2. Types of Interactive Documents You Can Make with InDesign
3. Working with Interactive Objects
4. Using Navigation Tools
5. Multimedia Tools
6. Tools for Creating Digital Publishing Apps
7. Tools for Creating EPUBs
8. Tools for Adapting Layouts
9. Interactive Document Workflows
10. Advanced InDesign Workflows for Interactive Documents
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.