- In this movie I'm going to show you…how to navigate between pages inside InDesign.…Along the way I'm going to be…tossing out a few keyboard shortcuts.…Now, feel free to ignore these shortcuts if you like.…But if you take the time to go ahead and memorize them,…and most of them, by the way, rely on the page up…and page down keys, so it's not all that tough.…You're going to find yourself moving…a lot more quickly through your document.…So here I am inside this facing pages document.…And I'm currently looking at page one of eight pages.…
Now, how do I know what page I'm looking at?…And how do I know that there are eight pages in all?…Well, there are two ways to confirm that.…One is the drop down here to the bottom left corner…of the window, and you can see the number one.…And it tells us we're working on page one.…And if you click the down pointing arrowhead,…you're going to see a popup menu that lists…the total of eight pages, numbered one through eight.…And you can choose any one of these pages to advance to it.…
- Creating a new InDesign document
- Navigating in InDesign
- Creating and formatting text
- Formatting text with paragraph styles
- Creating dynamic hyperlinks
- Adding, deleting, and moving pages
- Importing, cropping, and scaling photos
- Placing artwork
- Stacking and layering objects
- Wrapping text around a graphic
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Document and Setup
2. Rulers and Guides
Working with the rulers4m 4s
3. Text and Formatting
4. Automated Formatting
5. Pages and Pouring
6. Photos and Graphics
7. Combining Type and Graphics
8. Publishing Your Document
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.