Publish Online documents can be any length, from one page to one thousand pages. Learn how to navigate through the pages in a document using several different techniques. Page-by-page swiping can be used on an iPad, or pressing arrow keys on a desktop computer. See how to use document thumbnails for an overview of the document and quick navigation.
- [Voiceover] Once your document is published,…it's now available for you to share with others.…Ultimately, it's the viewing experience…that it's all about.…Because your document is sitting on Adobe cloud servers,…Adobe provides the interface needed…to navigate and interact with your document,…so you don't need to think about it.…Let's take a look at how your audience…navigates through and interacts with…your published online documents.…We're going to start by looking at a document…in a desktop browser, in this case, Safari on the Mac.…Tablets like iPads work just a little bit differently,…so we'll look at the iPad in another video.…
To navigate through the document,…there are a couple of ways you can do it.…One, you can click on these arrows…that are to the right and to the left of the page.…You can also just use your arrow keys…and pressing the right arrow key…and then the left arrow key.…That's the way I prefer to go page by page.…We also can toggle on document thumbnails,…and we get a little miniature of…each page of the document down here.…
Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance