- You know that when you place an image…into InDesign, it shows up over here in the Links Panel.…This indicates that InDesign is linking…to the full resolution image on disk.…As I talked about in my InDesign Essential Training title,…you need to make sure that all of these links are…in good standing before you print…or export a PDF or whatever.…That shows up here in the status column.…I can see that these are missing, this is modified,…and so on.…If you have a lot of images, it's sometimes helpful…to click on the status icon at the top of the status column.…
That groups together all of the missing and modified links…so that you can find them quickly.…I click once to put them all at the bottom of the list.…I'll click again to move them all to the top.…I'm not gonna worry…about fixing these three images right now.…Instead, I wanna get even more insight into all…of these images that I have in this document.…I'm going to open the Links panel menu,…and I'm going to choose Panel Options.…Here in the Panel Options dialog box,…
- Working with fonts and linked images
- Previewing transparency
- Using the Preflight panel
- Managing preflight profiles
- Controlling color
- Saving and using print presets
- Printing booklets
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Is Your Document Ready to Print?
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.