- View Offline
- Understanding web concepts such as pages, pixels, and the box model
- Working within web colors and grids
- Working with type and type styles
- Designing a nav bar with tables
- Setting up a template with headers, footers, and modular content
- Experimenting with liquid and alternate layouts
- Adding interactive content such as links and video
- Exporting flat PNG and JPEG comps
- Exporting HTML and CSS content
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Michael Murphy and welcome to InDesign for Web Design. In this course I'll show you how to build and design website mock-ups using Adobe InDesign. I'll start by showing you how to set your documents with web-friendly colors, grids, and measurements, then I'll show you how to streamline your design process with styles that allow you to easily transform and edit your text, objects, and images. We'll cover how to add interactive elements to your site, like hyperlinks, video, and HTML content, then I'll walk you through different ways to export your web design and include the necessary information and visual reference a developer might need to build the site.
We'll cover all of these features plus more, so let's get started with InDesign for Web Design.