- Setting InDesign preferences
- Creating InDesign files
- Creating reusable artwork and formatting
- Creating a content library with CC Libraries
- Creating wireframe screens
- Setting up alternate layouts
- Creating a prototype
- Working with multistate objects
- Creating animations
- Exporting prototypes to interactive PDF and Publish Online
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hi and welcome to the UX Design Tools: InDesign course. My name is Brian Wood and I'll be leading you through. InDesign is a tool a lot of us probably have some experience with. My job in this course is to show you the features and concepts you'll need to know to work both smarter and harder while diving into a UX Design project for web or app. In this course we'll cover features like setting up a document, document guides and grids, page layouts, ways to work faster with styles, creating a prototype, and more.
So if you're ready to jump in, let's get going.
Building and Maintaining Your UX Design Portfoliowith Diane Cronenwett15m 54s Intermediate
Design Thinking: Understanding the Processwith Chris Nodder41m 57s Intermediate
1. Setting Up Your Files
2. Creating Reusable Artwork and Formatting
3. Creating Wireframe Screens
4. Creating a Prototype
5. Sharing Wireframes and Prototypes
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.