- Drawing and coloring basic shapes
- Copying objects
- Creating and formatting headline text
- Placing graphics
- Cropping images
- Placing paragraph text from Word
- Formatting paragraph text
- Applying gradients
- Inserting special characters
- Creating tables
Skill Level Beginner
- [Chad] Welcome to Adobe InDesign Quick Tips. This is a collection of quick tips and tricks designed to give you some new skills, inspire new ways of working, or remind you of features you forgot about in InDesign. Each self-contained movie is about one minute long, so you can jump in at any point and get some helpful insight in no time. Topics include placing graphics, formatting text, using styles, aligning objects, and much more. So even if you only have a minute or two, you can still pick up some valuable skills in InDesign. Let's get started.
InDesign CC 2019 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner5h 23m Beginner
Activating Adobe Fonts1m 20s
1. InDesign Quick Tips
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.