- Working with fonts and linked images
- Previewing transparency
- Using the Preflight panel
- Managing preflight profiles
- Controlling color
- Saving and using print presets
- Printing booklets
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm David Blatner and this is InDesign Insider Training: Preflight and Printing. In this title, I'm going to take you through the steps that I take every time I'm going to print a document, or send it to somebody else to print. In the first chapter, I focus on the whole Preflighting process, like ensuring that your fonts, images, and color swatches are set up correctly. And also creating a custom Preflight profile. You should watch this chapter, even if you're creating documents that somebody else will print.
Or, even you're making interactive documents like epub or pdf. But, if you're printing your document yourself then definitely stay tuned for the next chapter where I talk about the print dialogue box and also the print booklet feature. It's going to be fast ride today but I'm glad you're here because knowing how to preflight and print your documents properly is critical for every InDesign user.