- View Offline
- Creating a new interactive document
- Linking to URLs and mail addresses
- Creating bookmarks
- Adding buttons with rollover states
- Adding text, list, and submit fields to forms
- Embedding audio and video
- Adding page transitions
- Best practices for exporting high-quality interactive PDF files
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Welcome to InDesign Insider Training: Interactive PDFs. I'm David Blatner, and I'm the co-host of InDesign Secrets, the publisher of InDesign Magazine, and the creator of InDesign Insider Training here at Lynda.com. In this title, I discuss the world of interactive PDFs, what they are, what you can do with them, and most importantly, how you can make them yourself using InDesign and Acrobat. I'll also explore some of the challenges that you need to watch out for, both in how you make these files and how you distribute them.
So come along with me in this fun, fast, and in-depth exploration of InDesign Insider Training: Interactive PDFs.