- View Offline
- Working with the Conveyor tool to link objects and map styles
- Applying Liquid Layout rules
- Using flexible columns
- Creating auto-sized text frames
- Accessing recently used fonts
- Fitting frames to more types of text content
- Exporting to EPUB 2 and 3 using new controls
- Inserting HTML and Edge content into a layout
- Creating a PDF form with interactive text, radio, and checkbox fields
- Mapping text styles in linked objects
Skill Level Appropriate for all
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Anne-Marie Concepcion, and welcome to InDesign CS6 New Features. In this course, we'll look at the conveyor panel, and how the new content collector and placer tools help you easily copy and place multiple objects from one place to another in the same document, or different ones. Then I'll explain the concept behind InDesign's new alternate layout, and liquid layout feature set. How to link objects, and map styles, and help you get up to speed with using all these tools synergistically to generate multiple variations of the same content for different devices.
And I can't wait to show one of the most sought after features by designers, designing and creating interactive PDF forms, right in InDesign. Now let's get started with InDesign CS6, New Features.