InDesign CS6 Essential Training
InDesign is an essential tool for design firms, ad agencies, magazines, newspapers, book publishers, and freelance designers around the world. This course presents the core features and techniques that make this powerful page layout application fun and easy to use. Author David Blatner shows how to navigate and customize the workspace, manage documents and pages, work with text frames and graphics, export and print finished documents, explore creating interactive documents, and much more. He also covers popular topics such as EPUBs and long documents and includes advice on working with overset text, unnamed colors, and other troublesome issues that may arise for first-time designers.
- Getting started in just 30 minutes: the quick start guide to InDesign
- Understanding your workspace
- Creating and setting up new documents
- Creating and applying master pages
- Entering and editing text
- Placing graphics
- Working with color and gradients
- Editing frame and path shapes
- Working with layers, objects, and groups
- Rotating and scaling objects
- Applying character and paragraph formatting
- Using styles
- Creating and formatting tables
- Exporting to EPUB and interactive PDF
- Packaging, printing, and exporting your final document
Hi, I am David Blatner, welcome to InDesign CS6 Essential Training. InDesign CS6 is a professional design and layout tool used by almost every graphic designer, magazine publisher, book publisher, Newspaper, and ad agency around the world. In this course I'll show you everything you need to know to start building your high quality InDesign documents. I'll show you how to create a new document and build strong and flexible master pages, which can really speed up laying out your file. I'll explain how to bring text and graphics onto your page, manipulate them and style them to make effective and engaging designs.
And I'll discuss how to ready your pages for final output, whether that's Print, PDF or an iPad app. As the co-host of InDesignSecrets.com I've learned this program inside and out, and I'm looking forward to sharing its secrets with you. Let's have some fun with InDesign CS6 Essential Training.
Find answers to the most frequently asked questions about InDesign CS6 Essential Training .
Here are the FAQs that matched your search "" :
- Q: Where can I learn more about graphic design?
- A: Discover more on this topic by visiting graphic design on lynda.com.
Sorry, there are no matches for your search "" —to search again, type in another word or phrase and click search.
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,871,101 Views
Illustrator CS6 Essential Training3,045,775 Views
Photoshop CS6 Essential Training4,067,915 Views
Illustrator CC Essential Training (2013)3,019,140 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views
InDesign Secrets1,432,467 Views
Photoshop CC Essential Training (2013)3,249,919 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views