- In a previous movie, we saw that most features…of InDesign and every object in a document…can be accessed with a series of…English-language like commands.…Memorizing all of these, however,…would be quite the task.…Thankfully, you don't have to.…Adobe has provided a reference guide…where you can look up the commands that you need.…If you are using the ExtendScript Toolkit,…the reference guide is built right in.…Launch the Toolkit by right-clicking on a script,…and, once the Toolkit is running, go to the Help Menu,…and choose Object Model Viewer.…
- What are InDesign scripts?
- Installing scripts
- Editing scripts
- Referencing InDesign objects in scripts
- Creating a script to set preferences
- Creating a script to watermark designs
- Creating a script to transpose characters
Skill Level Beginner
Word and InDesign: Integrationwith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 31m Intermediate
InDesign: Layout and Compositionwith Nigel French1h 27m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Find and Install Scripts
3. Edit a Script
5. Reference InDesign Objects with a Script
6. Create a Script to Configure Preferences and Defaults
7. Create a Script to Add Document Watermarks
8. Create a Script to Transpose Two Characters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.