Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Creating an Interactive PDF Brochure.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files for this course, then you can download them to your desktop as I've done here. Inside the main folder, you can find the InDesign files, and PDFs that I use in the videos, and in the Links Folder, you can find image files, media files, and data files. If you're viewing this course on a mobile device, or your membership doesn't provide access to the exercise files, that's okay. You can still follow along by watching how I use the files.
Now, let's get started.
- Adding buttons, bookmarks, and hyperlinks
- Making images and content dynamically change
- Inserting video
- Creating an interactive form
- Collecting form data
- Exporting and testing your brochure
- Fixing PDF problems with Adobe Acrobat