Join Diane Burns for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Publish Online with InDesign.
- [Voiceover] You can download the exercise files used for this course and follow along with the same files I'm using. Once you have the files downloaded to your computer, just find the folder labeled Exercise Files. For most of this course, I use an In Design document called Southern Travelist, which you'll find at the top level of this folder. There are a few other videos that use specific files, and you'll find them in their corresponding lesson number folder or you should be able to follow along using your own asset files with no problem.
Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance