- Every InDesign user should know how to run a script…even if you never ever download a script,…edit a script or write a script,…you can still run one of the 20 plus scripts…that come pre-installed with InDesign.…Scripts are run by simply double clicking on them…in the Scripts panel.…If the Scripts panel isn't displayed on your screen,…choose Window, Utilities, Scripts.…When you first display the Scripts panel,…the Script Label and Data Merge panels…come along for the ride…so you might want to tear the Scripts panel…away from the other two…and close those panels.…
- What are InDesign scripts?
- Installing scripts
- Editing scripts
- Referencing InDesign objects in scripts
- Creating a script to set preferences
- Creating a script to watermark designs
- Creating a script to transpose characters
Skill Level Beginner
Word and InDesign: Integrationwith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 31m Intermediate
InDesign: Layout and Compositionwith Nigel French1h 27m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Find and Install Scripts
3. Edit a Script
5. Reference InDesign Objects with a Script
6. Create a Script to Configure Preferences and Defaults
7. Create a Script to Add Document Watermarks
8. Create a Script to Transpose Two Characters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.