Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Designing a Brochure (2009).
- View Offline
Thanks for watching Designing a Brochure!…Now it's time to take these techniques and apply them to your own work.…If you are interested in related design techniques then take a look at my other…titles on lynda.com: Professional Typography, Designing a Logo, Designing Business Cards, Designing…an Event Poster, and InDesign Long Documents.…I'm Nigel French wishing you good luck with all your design projects.…
InDesign CS4 and Illustrator CS4 Essential Training are recommended prerequisites to fully execute the techniques in this title.
- Integrating InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Establishing a workflow that combines maximum efficiency with maximum editing flexibility
- Working with a printer at the outset
- Designing with grids to create balance
- Choosing fonts and color palettes for a consistent look and feel
- Manipulating images for maximum impact
- Exploring different brochure formats and folding
- Proofing and printing the final product