Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Designing a Brochure (2009).
Thanks for watching Designing a Brochure!…Now it's time to take these techniques and apply them to your own work.…If you are interested in related design techniques then take a look at my other…titles on lynda.com: Professional Typography, Designing a Logo, Designing Business Cards, Designing…an Event Poster, and InDesign Long Documents.…I'm Nigel French wishing you good luck with all your design projects.…
InDesign CS4 and Illustrator CS4 Essential Training are recommended prerequisites to fully execute the techniques in this title.
- Integrating InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Establishing a workflow that combines maximum efficiency with maximum editing flexibility
- Working with a printer at the outset
- Designing with grids to create balance
- Choosing fonts and color palettes for a consistent look and feel
- Manipulating images for maximum impact
- Exploring different brochure formats and folding
- Proofing and printing the final product
Skill Level Intermediate
Up and Running with Photoshop for Designwith Deke McClelland3h 36m Appropriate for all
1. Getting Started
2. Setting Up the Workspace
3. Setting Up the Document
4. Creating the Background
5. Working with Text
6. Preparing Images
7. Preparing for Print
8. Alternative Brochure Styles
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.