Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of InDesign CS3 Long Documents.
OK, folks that's it. I really want to thank you for watching these movies.…I hope that after watching them you feel a lot more confident working with long and complex documents in InDesign.…My name is Nigel French and I'll catch you next time.…
- Setting up templates and master pages
- Working with Bridge
- Creating books
- Planning and managing styles
- Troubleshooting with the Story Editor
- Managing footnotes and endnotes
- Searching with GREP
- Generating a table of contents
- Automating layouts
- Repurposing material as PDF and XHTML documents
Skill Level Intermediate
1 . Getting Started
2. Planning Your Project
3. Setting Up and Applying Master Pages
4. Working with Booked Documents
5. Getting the Most from Global Formatting
6. The Story Editor and Editing Tools
7. Footnotes and Endnotes
9. Understanding GREP Searches
10. Generating a Table of Contents
Styling a table of contents7m 57s
11. Automating Layouts
12. Repurposing Material
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.