- [Voiceover] So that brings us to the end of the course.…I hope you found it interesting and that you'll be able…to apply the concepts and practices to your own work.…Please check out my other courses here on lynda.com.…Especially InDesign: Elements of a Layout,…Layout and Composition with InDesign,…and Designing with Grids in InDesign.…If you'd like to stay in touch,…my email is email@example.com…or you can find me on Facebook, Nigel French graphic design.…
Bye for now.…
To get the most from this course, make sure to watch InDesign Typography Part 1.
- Text flow and text threading
- Placeholders and text frames
- Type alignment
- Indents, insets, and spacing
- Bullet and numbered lists
- Text wrap
- Formatting with styles
- Hyphenation and line breaks
- Combining typefaces
- White space and grids
Skill Level Intermediate
Graphic Design Foundations: Typographywith Ina Saltz2h 23m Beginner
InDesign: Layout and Compositionwith Nigel French1h 27m Intermediate
1. Text Flow
3. Indents, Insets, and Spacing
4. Typical Formatting Scenarios
5. Global Formatting with Styles
6. Controlling Text
7. Design Considerations
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.