Join Nigel French for an in-depth discussion in this video Goodbye, part of Designing a Business Card.
- And so we come to the end of the course.…I hope you found it interesting and useful.…And I hope you can apply these techniques,…or at least those which you find relevant to your own work.…Please check out my other courses here at Lynda.com,…and if you'd like to stay in touch,…here's my business card.…Bye for now and thanks for watching.…
- Examining how layout, typography, and other elements add to a design
- Incorporating imagery
- Choosing paper stock
- Using common business card sizes and formats
- Printing options
- Positioning logos and text
- Preparing a business card for print
Skill Level Beginner
Layout and Composition with InDesignwith Nigel French1h 27m Appropriate for all
1. The Elements of a Business Card
2. Taking a Closer Look at Business Cards
3. Designing a Business Card for a Design Company
4. Designing a Business Card for a Coffee Shop
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.