Join James Fritz for an in-depth discussion in this video Further Recommendations, part of InDesign CS5: Interactive Documents and Presentations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Congratulations on finishing InDesign CS5: Interactive Documents and Presentations!…Hopefully, you now have a better understanding of InDesign's interactive…features and are well on your way to utilize your print design skills in a new medium.…If you want to further develop your Flash skill set, I would recommend that you…watch Todd Perkins' Flash CS5 Essential Training or if you want to learn to…create your own web site, take a look at Paul Trani's Creating a First Web Site…with Flash Professional CS5.…For more tips and tricks and to read the latest news on InDesign, please visit…indesignsecrets.com. I'm James Fritz.…
Thanks for learning!…
- Studying new trends in digital design
- Creating a PDF and SWF presentation
- Building different navigation systems
- Creating interactive slideshows
- Animating a presentation as a SWF in InDesign
- Designing an interactive microsite
- Adding video and audio to a document
- Building an interactive TOC with buttons
- Using InDesign and Flash to build an interactive catalog
- InDesign to Flash production tips
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS5 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner10h 33m Beginner
1. Trends in Digital Design
2. Setting Up InDesign for Designing Digital Documents
3. Presentation File Format Options and Tips
4. Creating a Simple PDF or SWF Slide Presentation
5. Adding Advanced PDF Presentation Options
6. Building the Presentation as a Complex SWF File
7. Creating an Interactive Microsite
8. Creating an interactive Mood Board
9. Creating an Interactive Catalog
10. Converting from InDesign to Flash Professional
11. Production Tips for Going from InDesign to Flash
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.