Developing Brand Identity Collateral
Creating a consistent style across your collateral is critical to building a brand identity that allows your customers to instantly recognize your company and distinguish it from others. In this course, designer Steve Harris shows how to design print assets like business cards, letterhead, and envelopes that build brand awareness and catch the reader's attention. Over the course of the design process, he shows how to create a complete package in Adobe InDesign and output it for professional printing.
- Setting up file dimensions and resolutions
- Using consistent fonts
- Creating custom swatches
- Designing the front and back of a business card
- Integrating a logo in designs
- Outputting files for proofing and printing
- Finding branding inspiration
- [Voiceover] Welcome to Developing Brand Identity Collateral, I'm Steve Harris. In this course, I'll teach you how to develop and build the most common pieces of brand collateral that you'll need for your business or client: business cards, letterhead, and envelopes. Using the fictional graphic design firm, Red 30, as our example, we'll walk through the most important steps and considerations that you should take when you're creating the collateral package in Adobe InDesign.
Finally, we'll discuss how to output your files for use by a professional print shop. As well as creating digital versions to use when proofing or emailing. Whether you're a business big or small, this course is designed to teach you the most effective way to build a complete and professional business identity. Let's get started!
Designing a Business Card With Illustrator CS3267,654 Views
Designing an Invitation56,864 Views
Designing a Brochure (2009)482,012 Views
Running a Design Business: Creative Briefs115,730 Views
Running a Design Business: Designer-Client Agreements118,981 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Fundamentals1,633,291 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Mastery286,020 Views
iOS 8 App Development with Swift 1 Essential Training999,394 Views
Edge Animate Essential Training590,974 Views
Illustrator CC 2013 One-on-One: Advanced376,037 Views