- Creating a flat plan
- Adding layers and master pages
- Creating the covers
- Adding a wireframe
- Placing pictures and text
- Adding GREP styles
- Creating a batch picture treatment
- Designing infographics like tables, charts, and graphics
- Designing the table of contents
- Creating a print-ready PDF
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Nigel] As well as demonstrating accountability and, in some cases, meeting legal obligations, an annual report can be a valuable marketing tool. Welcome to Designing an Annual Report. I'm Nigel French. Designing an Annual Report is a prestigious assignment for any graphic designer. Because of the public relations importance of an annual report, such a project may have a relatively generous budget and so provide the designer not only with a well-paying job but also with a satisfying portfolio piece. As a vehicle for this course, I will be designing a printed annual report for the fictitious h+ sport, a company that produces a range of energy drinks, nutritional supplements and outer wear. Let's get started.
Creating Illustrator Infographicswith Tony Harmer2h 23m Intermediate
1. Document Construction, Part 1
2. Document Construction, Part 2
3. Add and Format Content
4. Create a Picture Treatment
5. Design Infographics and Tables
6. Design the Table of Contents Spread
7. Prepare for Print
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.