…By using InDesign's master pages feature, we can create a consistent look for our…presentation, create different slide types quickly and…edit them efficiently if we need to.…In this movie we'll start with the foundation…we created in earlier movies with the navigation elements.…And then add other elements to create our title and content slides.…We're going to add two new master pages.…One would be a very simple design that we'll use for the title and N slides and…the other will be used for the rest of the slides in the presentation.…I'll start by going to the Pages panel and…in the top section I'll right-click and choose New Master.…
And for this master, I'll give it a prefix of T and a name of title.…And I'll base it on the n nav master and click OK.…Next, let's add a background image.…So I'll target the background layer in the Layers panel, and press Cmd+d or Ctrl+d…on Windows, and in the Links folder inside…the exercise files, I'll select this file, texture.jpg.…And I'll click at the top left to place it.…
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.