…In certain settings you may be required to deliver…presentations where the timing of the slides has to be…precisely controlled or you may just want your slides to…advance automatically as a way of keeping yourself on schedule.…Either way you can create a self-running…presentation with InDesign to help you out.…So if we export the document to interactive PDF.…And in the dialogue box there's a set of…presentation controls, select open in full screen mode and flip…pages every and for the sake of testing here we'll make the interval…very quick just 2 seconds, we'll select export all pages and click okay.…
The document opens in full screen mode. And it advances automatically.…If you ever need to pause the slides just click…and hold, then release, and the slides start up again.…So you can see its very easy to set up a self running…presentation that goes right into full…screen mode, and advances the slides automatically.…Just by using the presentation options in the export interactive PDF dialog box.…
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.