…With our document created and our layers in place, the next thing we'll…do is create some navigation buttons to…move through the slides in the presentation.…These aren't strictly necessaries since most PDF reading applications will let you…navigate through the pages of a document with keyboard shortcuts or gestures.…But, the buttons are simple to use, they're handy and they could serve…as a backup if the other navigation methods stop working for any reason.…So, let's go ahead and create these buttons.…I'll start by renaming my master page.…I'll go to the Pages panel, and I'll double-click to jump to the A-Master page.…
Then, I'll right-click on the A-Master and choose Master Options.…And in the dialog box, I'll call it N nav for navigation and click OK.…This is the page where I'll put the navigation buttons, then I'm going to…create an area at the bottom of the page down here for the buttons.…This is one of the reasons why I made…the bottom margin bigger than the others.…So first I'll go to the Layers panel, and…
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.