Join James Fritz for an in-depth discussion in this video Creating a logo slideshow, part of InDesign CS5: Interactive Documents and Presentations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
On this page of the mood board we are going to show some variations of the…Masthead or logo for a city guide.…The conventional approach will be to list each logo on the page, but having…logos next to each other can be quite distracting.…By using a slideshow we can let the viewer focus on each masthead by itself,…before moving to the next one.…We are going to begin by placing the mastheads on the page.…We are going to go to File > Place and inside our Links folder we have a…snippets folder where we are going to select masthead.idms.…We are going to place this snippet on our page and with all of them selected we…are going to go to our Align panel, and we are going to align their horizontal…centers and their vertical centers to stack them on top of each other.…
Next, we are going to go to the Object States panel and make new a…multi-state object.…We'll give it the name slideshow and then click and drag to align it on the page.…Next, let's order these in their correct order.…I am going to open up this panel and then put logotype 1 at the top followed…
- Studying new trends in digital design
- Creating a PDF and SWF presentation
- Building different navigation systems
- Creating interactive slideshows
- Animating a presentation as a SWF in InDesign
- Designing an interactive microsite
- Adding video and audio to a document
- Building an interactive TOC with buttons
- Using InDesign and Flash to build an interactive catalog
- InDesign to Flash production tips
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS5 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner10h 33m Beginner
1. Trends in Digital Design
2. Setting Up InDesign for Designing Digital Documents
3. Presentation File Format Options and Tips
4. Creating a Simple PDF or SWF Slide Presentation
5. Adding Advanced PDF Presentation Options
6. Building the Presentation as a Complex SWF File
7. Creating an Interactive Microsite
8. Creating an interactive Mood Board
9. Creating an Interactive Catalog
10. Converting from InDesign to Flash Professional
11. Production Tips for Going from InDesign to Flash
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.