Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Creating a navigation system
- Adding bookmarks
- Building an interactive TOC
- Showing and hiding content with buttons
- Working with hyperlinks
- Creating PDF forms
- Interacting with PDFs on mobile devices
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi. I'm Mike Rankin and welcome to Creating an Interactive PDF Magazine. In this video series I'll show you how to take an existing InDesign document for a magazine and add interactivity in the form of hyperlinks, video, and buttons and forms. We'll see some InDesign features that create interactivity for you automatically and we'll also cover issues like viewing interactive PDFs on mobile devices so you'll know how to tell if your PDF will work as expected on an iPad, and we'll take a look at some common PDF fix-ups that you may have to perform in Adobe Acrobat after exporting from InDesign.
So let's get started creating an interactive PDF magazine.