- Adding buttons, bookmarks, and hyperlinks
- Making images and content dynamically change
- Inserting video
- Creating an interactive form
- Collecting form data
- Exporting and testing your brochure
- Fixing PDF problems with Adobe Acrobat
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Mike] Hi, I'm Mike Rankin and welcome to Creating an Interactive PDF Brochure. The purpose of this course is to help you quickly make an engaging digital brochure for a business, by adding interactive elements, and exporting to a PDF that you can distribute online. We'll start by looking at what we're going to build, then we'll add interactive elements, like hyperlinks, buttons, media like audio and video, and forms. Then we'll export to a PDF and test our document, so we know how it will look and work, on both a computer and a mobile device.
If you have a basic understanding of InDesign, then it's really not that hard to add interactivity to enhance your brochure's message, and distribute it online to potential customers. So let's get going right now with creating an interactive PDF brochure.