You could check to see if you have…the ExtendScript Toolkit installed…by looking in your Applications folder on the Mac…or your Program Files folder in Windows.…If it isn't installed you can download it…from Adobe's website and this is a little bit odd…because this program is free for Creative Cloud members…but it doesn't show up anywhere…in the Creative Cloud desktop app.…So if you look through your list of apps…in the Creative Cloud desktop app,…you'll see no mention of the ExtendScript Toolkit.…
So what you can do is go to this website,…click on the Download button,…
- What are InDesign scripts?
- Installing scripts
- Editing scripts
- Referencing InDesign objects in scripts
- Creating a script to set preferences
- Creating a script to watermark designs
- Creating a script to transpose characters
Skill Level Beginner
Word and InDesign: Integrationwith Anne-Marie Concepción3h 31m Intermediate
InDesign: Layout and Compositionwith Nigel French1h 27m Intermediate
1. Get Started
2. Find and Install Scripts
3. Edit a Script
5. Reference InDesign Objects with a Script
6. Create a Script to Configure Preferences and Defaults
7. Create a Script to Add Document Watermarks
8. Create a Script to Transpose Two Characters
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.