Join Keith Gilbert for an in-depth discussion in this video Before watching this course, part of InDesign: Fixed-Layout EPUB Interactive Techniques & Publish Online.
- This course is for experienced InDesign users. You should have a good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, specifically how to work with objects, groups, and layers. If you need to brush up on any of your InDesign skills, see David Blatner's InDesign CC Essential Training course or his InDesign Insider Training: Beyond the Essentials course. Most people haven't used the layers panel very extensively in InDesign. If this is you, I'd encourage you to watch the Using Layers in Interactive Documents movie in the InDesign CC Interactive Document Fundamentals Course with Mike Rankin in preparation for this course.
You should also understand how to create fixed-layout EPUBs from InDesign. To learn these fundamentals, see Creating Fixed-Layout EPUBs with InDesign CC by Anne-Marie Concepion.
- Creating animated navigation buttons
- Building interactive slideshows
- Creating reveal buttons
- Adding multiple choice and branching quizzes
- Creating a scrolling panorama
- Embedding video
- Creating buttons to send email