Join James Fritz for an in-depth discussion in this video Animating a list, part of InDesign CS5: Interactive Documents and Presentations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
When you play an animation, by default it is set to On Page Load, and all of the…animations are played in the order that they are created.…We can get more control over our animations by changing the events or using the…Timing panel to set up our animations.…On this first page, we have three different items in this list that I want to appear.…So I'm going to hold the Shift key and select all three of them, and go to my…Animation panel and change the preset to Fade In.…Let's preview what this looks like.…You can see that each item fades in, one after another.…Now that was a little quick.…
Let's see if we can change that.…I'm going to deselect and open up the Timing panel.…Inside the Timing panel, I have all of the animations on the page.…I'm going to select cost and departure, and I'm going to delay them by one second.…That means as soon as duration is done playing, cost would be delayed one…second and then departure will be delayed one second as soon as the cost…animation is finished.…Let's preview. Duration, Cost, and Departure.…
- Studying new trends in digital design
- Creating a PDF and SWF presentation
- Building different navigation systems
- Creating interactive slideshows
- Animating a presentation as a SWF in InDesign
- Designing an interactive microsite
- Adding video and audio to a document
- Building an interactive TOC with buttons
- Using InDesign and Flash to build an interactive catalog
- InDesign to Flash production tips
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS5 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner10h 33m Beginner
1. Trends in Digital Design
2. Setting Up InDesign for Designing Digital Documents
3. Presentation File Format Options and Tips
4. Creating a Simple PDF or SWF Slide Presentation
5. Adding Advanced PDF Presentation Options
6. Building the Presentation as a Complex SWF File
7. Creating an Interactive Microsite
8. Creating an interactive Mood Board
9. Creating an Interactive Catalog
10. Converting from InDesign to Flash Professional
11. Production Tips for Going from InDesign to Flash
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.