…In addition to photos and text, you can use audio…and video to illustrate your points in your presentation files.…And placing media files into InDesign documents is…not really much harder than placing a simple photograph.…I'll start by adding a sound file that'll play some music…while the title page is on-screen, before I start my presentation.…So I'll just press Cmd or Ctrl+D to bring up the Place dialog box.…And inside the exercise…files inside the links folder, I'll choose this file, rouxmusic.mp3.…
If you want to learn more about working…with media files, including converting them to…formats that work best in InDesign, check…out my series InDesign CC: Interactive Document Fundamentals.…Now to place this sound file, I'll just click on the page and I'll…go to the Layers panel and move it to the Images and Media layer.…In the Media…panel, I can set up options for how this file will appear and play.…I can press Play to preview it…and pause it.…I can make it play when the page is loaded, I can make it…stop when I go to the next page, and I can make it loop endlessly.…
- Explain the concept behind master pages.
- Demonstrate how to set page transitions.
- Explain the methods used to create hyperlinks.
- Cite ways to add audio and video to an interactive presentation.
- Solve PDF problems in Adobe Acrobat.
- Explain why you shouldn't use the InDesign animation tools to create an interactive PDF.