Join James Fritz for an in-depth discussion in this video Adding a Full Screen button with a tool tip, part of InDesign CS5: Interactive Documents and Presentations.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Presenting in Full Screen mode let's you see your page transitions and hides…distracting elements of the UI.…To make it easier to enter fullscreen, we're going to add a button that lets…you to enter and exit fullscreen from a PDF.…To create a Full Screen button, we're going to go to the master page called…A-Nav. Let's double-click.…Next, we're going to place a snippet.…I'm going to go to File > Place, and inside my Links folder, I have a snippets…directory, and I'm going to select fullscreen_button.idms and click Open.…
With my loaded cursor, I'm going to click and put this in the lower left-hand corner.…I'm just going to move this down here.…Next, I'm going to zoom in so we can see this closer.…With this graphic selected, let's go over to our Button panel.…If you don't have the Button panel showing, you can go to Window > Interactive > Buttons.…Let's convert this into a button.…We're going to click on Normal, and we're going to name it "Fullscreen".…Now we need to add Action so when you click on it you can go into Full Screen mode.…
- Studying new trends in digital design
- Creating a PDF and SWF presentation
- Building different navigation systems
- Creating interactive slideshows
- Animating a presentation as a SWF in InDesign
- Designing an interactive microsite
- Adding video and audio to a document
- Building an interactive TOC with buttons
- Using InDesign and Flash to build an interactive catalog
- InDesign to Flash production tips
Skill Level Intermediate
InDesign CS5 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner10h 33m Beginner
1. Trends in Digital Design
2. Setting Up InDesign for Designing Digital Documents
3. Presentation File Format Options and Tips
4. Creating a Simple PDF or SWF Slide Presentation
5. Adding Advanced PDF Presentation Options
6. Building the Presentation as a Complex SWF File
7. Creating an Interactive Microsite
8. Creating an interactive Mood Board
9. Creating an Interactive Catalog
10. Converting from InDesign to Flash Professional
11. Production Tips for Going from InDesign to Flash
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.