The Publish Online Web Dashboard is used to manage your published projects. Diane Burns shows you how to use the Web Dashboard for a variety of document management tasks. You'll learn how to delete published projects, to share published documents, and how to access the embed code for documents that you want to include in a web site.
- View Offline
- [Voiceover] When you start using Publish Online,…you'll soon want to be able to manage your documents,…to go back to your documents quickly,…or to delete your documents.…We have a couple of ways to do that.…From the file menu, we have this recently published list.…Frankly, it's not that helpful because as you can see…I've been publishing this document a lot,…and the problem with recently published…is it also lists documents even if they're deleted,…instead, use the web dashboard.…That is your Publish Online management tool.…
The web dashboard is browser based.…It's in the Adobe Cloud, and here…in the publications window, we see a list…of all the documents that have ever…been published by this account.…The documents are listed from the most recent at the top…all the way down to the oldest…published document at the bottom.…We also have an analytics window in our web dashboard,…but I'm going to talk about that in another video.…What can we do with the publications window?…Well, for one thing, we can quickly access…
Learn what Publish Online can and cannot do, and how to adjust the publication settings to make sure documents look the way you want. Find out how to upload documents to the web and then share them via Facebook, Twitter, or email. Then look at the navigation and interface options used when viewing published documents, and learn how to update your published documents online. Author Diane Burns concludes with some advanced techniques, such as embedding published documents in websites and creating customized thumbnails for document navigation.
- Previewing real-world Publish Online documents
- Changing the publishing settings
- Uploading documents to Adobe servers
- Updating published documents
- Sharing documents via social media and email
- Using the Publications dashboard
- Understanding document analytics
- Viewing documents online
- Embedding documents on websites
- Adding projects to Behance