Join David Blatner for an in-depth discussion in this video 1. Calendar Wizard, part of InDesign CS4: 10 Free Must-Have Scripts.
Everybody needs to make a calendar sooner or later. It's just a fact of life…and then what happens that next year rolls around and you have to make another…calendar and every date is different. It's crazy making. Wouldn't it be cool if…there was a script that would make those calendars for you? There is, and…it's called Calendar Wizard and it's free and it's so easy to use. Let me show you.…I have the calendarWizard script already installed in the Scripts panel. So all…I need to do is double-click on it and it opens this dialog box. I'm not going…through all of these different options because it's just too much detail, but…I'll cover the most important things here. Obviously you can choose which…months you want to be included in your calendar. You could do one month or…multiple months.…
I am going to say June through September of 2009. You could choose English or a…number of other languages, maybe you want a Spanish calendar, maybe you want a…German calendar, and it will actually change the names of the days of the…
- Merging several text frames into a single story
- Setting keyboard shortcuts for launching scripts
- Turning multi-column text frames into individual frames to manipulate a layout
- Indexing files quickly and efficiently using character styles
- Importing, scaling, and positioning multi-page documents