- View Offline
- Adding spanning heads over columns and splitting columns
- Using the revamped Layers panel
- Editing and customizing motion path presets
- Adding interactive features
- Controlling and managing multiple animations
- Mixing page sizes in a single document
- Publishing to a variety of Flash formats using the enhanced Export dialog
- Creating multi-state objects
- Using the new Gap tool and Gridify techniques
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Anne-Marie Concepcion, and this is Adobe InDesign CS5 New Features. This release of InDesign, the world's premier layout program, brings a slew of new features that streamline tedious production tasks, and also adds a number of never before seen features that let you use InDesign to create all sorts of dynamic interactive projects without learning a bit of code. In this title, I'll walk you through the most important new features, as well as the most useful enhancements that have been added to existing tools and techniques.
I'll show you how the selection tool can do all sorts of new tricks. And, how the completely redesigned layers panel let's you locate and manage all of your layout objects with ease. I'll show you how to create and edit your own motion paths, for sophisticated animations, with the new animation panel. And, I'll teach you how to use the new track changes feature to ensure that you can keep on top of all the editorial changes to your documents. As an InDesign user, you've got to be excited about the new changes to the product. New tools, new previews, and even Mini Bridge.
So, if you're ready to jump in and see what's out there, let's get started with InDesign CS5 New Features.