Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Adding alternate text for screen readers
- Mapping styles to export tags for HTML exports
- Adding multimedia for iBook output
- Dragging and dropping anchored objects
- Working with linked stories
- Using the Overlay Creator
- Creating a panorama for an iPad publication
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm James Fritz, and welcome to InDesign CS5.5 New Features. We're in the midst of another publishing revolution, iPads, Android tablets, and other eBook readers are taking off, and there's a huge demand for content for these devices. In this title, I'll walk you through all of the new features, and share with you a bunch of tips that will help you work faster than ever. I'll teach you how accessibility has been improved and streamlined for both PDF and HTML export. Next, I'll walk you through all of the enhancements made to ePub and HTML.
Finally, we'll take a look at the brand new Adobe Digital Publishing Suite that lets you make interactive magazines for both the iPad and Android tablets. If you're like me, you are excited to see what's new. So let's get started with InDesign CS5.5 New Features.