InDesign CS5.5 New Features
In this course, James Fritz provides an in-depth exploration of the new features in InDesign CS5.5, showing not just where they are and how to use them, but also tips, workarounds, and practical applications of the features. The course covers improved accessibility features, new HTML export options, key enhancements to EPUB export, and a thorough introduction to the new Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, used to created folio files for the iPad and Android tablets.
- Adding alternate text for screen readers
- Mapping styles to export tags for HTML exports
- Adding multimedia for iBook output
- Dragging and dropping anchored objects
- Working with linked stories
- Using the Overlay Creator
- Creating a panorama for an iPad publication
- [Voiceover] Hello, I'm James Fritz, and welcome to InDesign CS5.5 New Features. We're in the midst of another publishing revolution, iPads, Android tablets, and other eBook readers are taking off, and there's a huge demand for content for these devices. In this title, I'll walk you through all of the new features, and share with you a bunch of tips that will help you work faster than ever. I'll teach you how accessibility has been improved and streamlined for both PDF and HTML export. Next, I'll walk you through all of the enhancements made to ePub and HTML.
Finally, we'll take a look at the brand new Adobe Digital Publishing Suite that lets you make interactive magazines for both the iPad and Android tablets. If you're like me, you are excited to see what's new. So let's get started with InDesign CS5.5 New Features.
InDesign CS4: 10 Things to Know About Interactive PDFs72,759 Views
InDesign CS5 New Features253,482 Views
InDesign CS3 Long Documents177,975 Views
InDesign CS4: 10 Free Must-Have Scripts64,366 Views
InDesign CS4: 10 Free Must-Have Plug-ins71,696 Views
InDesign Secrets1,432,467 Views
Muse Essential Training1,405,772 Views
InDesign CC Essential Training (2013)2,871,101 Views
After Effects CC Essential Training2,533,490 Views