- View Offline
- Navigating and selecting tables
- Positioning tables
- Inserting and deleting rows and columns
- Adding header and footer rows, fills, strokes, and borders
- Dealing with overset text
- Applying cell and table styles
- Using tables to streamline graphic design work
- Creating infographics with tables
- Creating pull quotes and design objects using tables
- Exporting tables to EPUB and HTML
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Diane Burns, and welcome to InDesign Tables In Depth. In this course, I'll be sharing with you all the tips and techniques you'll need to build really great looking tables for your InDesign layouts. We'll start by taking a look at the fundamentals of the tables as well as simple table and cell formatting to get you started on the right foot. Then we'll go through ways to make your tables work better for you, how to link to files to automatically update them, how to place images in cells. Finally, we'll look at some ways to think differently about tables in InDesign, how you can use table features to make your layouts easier to build and maintain just by thinking a little outside the box.
I'm hoping you'll end up being just as excited about InDesign tables as I am. So let's dive right in to InDesign Tables In Depth.