- View Offline
- Following best practices for new documents
- Creating multi-step bulleted slides
- Embedding hyperlinks and page transitions to navigate inside the document or jump to a web site
- Placing and streaming movies
- Adding SWF files to PDFs
- Adding background music to PDFs
Skill Level Intermediate
(cheerful music) Hi! I am David Blatner, co-host of indesignsecrets.com and the Editorial Director of InDesign magazine. Welcome to InDesign CS4: 10 Things to Know About Interactive PDFs. In this title, I'm going to show you how to use InDesign's high quality typography and layout tools to go beyond print and explore interactive PDF files. That is how to add movies and sounds to your PDF, how to add buttons that have real rollovers.
And even add Hyperlinks and page transitions so that people can navigate inside the document or jump to a website. Fortunately, InDesign makes all of this easy, but I want to make sure that you avoid common pitfalls and show you some tricks for making really cool documents as efficiently as possible. Now, let's get started with InDesign CS4: 10 Things to Know About Interactive PDFs.