- Exploring styles to help with design
- Building custom defaults
- Working with auto bullets and syncing to save time
- Using keystrokes and Quick Apply
- Creating and applying Masters intelligently
- Mastering autoflow in InDesign
- Managing links effectively
Skill Level Intermediate
(upbeat music) - Hi, I'm Anne-Marie Concepci?n. What makes a person an efficient, effective InDesign professional? That's just what I'm going to reveal to you in this course, InDesign CS4: 10 Habits of Highly Effective Pros. You'll see how to customize InDesign, so your preferences are its default settings. We'll see why the pros invest time in creating styles for virtually everything in a layout.
I'll show you how one little extra feature, GREP, can be the key to solving a huge variety of production issues. If you can make even a few of these habits of highly effective InDesign professionals your own habits, you'll amaze yourself with your newfound speed, accuracy, creativity, and enjoyment in every InDesign project. So, let's not waste any more time and get started with InDesign CS4: 10 Habits of Highly Effective Pros.