This video explores enabling Track Changes and viewing those changes in InCopy.
- [Instructor] In an editorial workflow,…it's often required that any edits be tracked…during the process.…InCopy contains a Track Changes feature…that tracks all changes made to a story,…and provides a way to accept or reject those changes…if desired.…Let's take a closer look at this feature.…Now, I'm beginning this video…with the Track Changes.indd file already open…inside of InCopy,…and I've navigated here to page 26 in the document,…so you can kind of click on this dropdown and choose 26.…
And I'm going to be working with this story…about trending in landscape design.…So I'm going to click inside of there,…and in my Assignments panel,…I'm going to go ahead and check out that story.…Now, in order to work with Track Changes,…we need to display the Track Changes panel, if you will,…which can be accessed by going to the Window menu…and choosing Track Changes.…You can see up here I've already done that,…and the Track Changes panel is docked up here,…next to the Command bar.…Now, you'll notice here…that a lot of these are grayed out right now,…
- Customizing the Galley and Story views
- Navigating a document
- Saving a workspace
- Creating a story in Adobe InDesign
- Creating a story in Adobe InCopy
- Formatting text and using styles
- Transitioning content from Microsoft Word into InCopy
- Moving content from InDesign to InCopy
- Creating and editing tables
- Using Track Changes
- Creating text macros
- Working with graphics in InCopy
- Exporting to PDF
Skill Level Beginner
InDesign CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner9h 35m Beginner
1. Get Familiar with InCopy
2. Initiate Your Workflow
3. Work within the InDesign/InCopy Workflow
4. Work within InCopy
5. Export and Print
Next steps and resources1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.