This video shows how to print a document from Adobe InCopy and the various options available.
- [Instructor] InCopy gives users some really…powerful options when printing content.…Let's take a look at the options that are available…so that you can choose the ones…that make the most sense for your workflow.…Now, I have the Print.indd file open inside of InCopy,…and I'm going to go to the File menu…and I'm going to choose Print.…Now, in this video, I can only walk you through…the options and your printer is going to have…different options than my printer, so,…I just want to walk you through the options…so you can see how you would go about the process.…
So, up here at the top we have a drop-down menu…that lists all of the printers…that are currently available to me.…And obviously your printers are going to be different.…I'm just going to go with…the Production Ricoh (Single Sided)…and you can see very similar to exporting to a PDF,…we have the ability to print either the Layout,…or the Galley and Story view.…Now, you'll notice right now it's only showing me Layout,…and this could be a slight little buggy thing…
- Customizing the Galley and Story views
- Navigating a document
- Saving a workspace
- Creating a story in Adobe InDesign
- Creating a story in Adobe InCopy
- Formatting text and using styles
- Transitioning content from Microsoft Word into InCopy
- Moving content from InDesign to InCopy
- Creating and editing tables
- Using Track Changes
- Creating text macros
- Working with graphics in InCopy
- Exporting to PDF
Skill Level Beginner
InDesign CC 2015 Essential Trainingwith David Blatner9h 34m Beginner
1. Get Familiar with InCopy
2. Initiate Your Workflow
3. Work within the InDesign/InCopy Workflow
4. Work within InCopy
5. Export and Print
Next steps and resources1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.